CITI Good Clinical Practice Course Login Instructions
- CITI is a web-based tutorial maintained by the University of Miami.
- The course has been developed by experts in the research community. Most modules have an associated quiz.
How to Access the Course — Getting Registered
- Go to the CITI Registration website at http://www.citiprogram.org/. Enter your CITI Username and Password. If have never completed a CITI course, please select “New User” and follow the directions for selecting a User ID, a password, and for completing the registration. If you already have a CITI account, please skip steps 2 and 3 and go to step 4.
- Make sure you have selected Florida State University as the Participating Institution. This is very important! The CITI program will use this to notify us when you have completed a course. Next, you will need to set up a username and password, if you do not already have one.
- Please retain your username and password for your records. Investigators, staff, and students will use the same one each time they log on to the CITI website.
- NEXT, click on ‘Add a Course’.
- Scroll down to Question 6 and select the applicable ‘Good Clinical Practice’ course and click Submit.
- An aggregate score of 80% for all assigned quizzes is required to complete the CITI training successfully. Any quiz may be re-taken to improve a poor score.
Confirmation of Registration with CITI
- Once you have completed your registration and course selection CITI will email you a confirmation. You will be unable to complete the CITI course until you click on the link provided in the confirmation email from CITI.
Completing the Course
- Find the name of the course under “Florida State University Courses” on the Main Menu page. Click on the name of the course.
- You will see the list of Required Modules and Supplemental Modules module.
- The courses will not become active until you have completed the Integrity Assurance Statement.
- You do not need to complete all of the modules at once.
- Follow the directions as you proceed through the course.
- You must complete the exam with a minimum score of 80% for certification.
- FSU does not pay for CE Credits.
- Please contact the Director of Research Compliance Programs, Diana Key at (850) 644-8648, or email@example.com, if you have questions.