Information on the FSU Human Subject Review System (HSRS)
New Blank Online Application to use as a reference guide.
Renewal Blank Online Application to use as a reference guide.
Change in protocol Blank Online Application to use as a reference guide.
Helpful hints on completing the online application
- The system saves each screen when the next button is pressed.
- The system times out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- Print out the Blank Application and answer all fields that require long answers in a word document. Then cut and paste the answers in the application.
- Spell check the application using the Google toolbar.
- Review your application before you press the submit button as the application locks after submission.
- Name uploaded files with PI Last name, type of document and current date of submission (i.e. smithconsent clean_25-AUG-2018.doc).
- Contact your Faculty Advisor (students only) and let him/her know to look out for the e-mail regarding your Application.
- Check back with the Faculty Advisor if you do not receive an e-mail regarding his/her review in a timely manner.
- Double Check all e-mail addresses in the application to ensure there are no mistakes.
- Print out the entire application after submission for your records.
- Keep all e-mails regarding the project for your records.
- Approval letters are only sent out via-email. We no longer send a paper version, so please print and save the e-mail.
All renewal requests must be submitted 30 days prior to the expiration date.
If you should have any questions or need technical help regarding the online system, please contact our office at 644-7900 or email@example.com.