Nominators must submit the electronic nomination binders on behalf of the nominee. The only exceptions are for self-nominations.
- Only a PDF version of each document will be accepted.
- Go to Section H. Nomination Submission Process for instructions on how to apply.
- Below are the required sub-sections for each candidate:
Letter of Nomination
- A letter of nomination, addressed to the DRP Review Committee, from an FSU faculty member (who may be the nominee — self-nominations are acceptable) or an FSU administrator, addressing the selection criteria (Section E).
- Departments are encouraged to nominate only one candidate for this award. If multiple candidates are nominated, the Chair or Dean will be contacted to rank order (no ties) candidates.
- If someone other than the nominee is the nomination letter author, the author must include his or her CV (2 page maximum).
Internal Letter of Endorsement
- Internal letters of endorsement, addressed to the DRP Review Committee, are required from the Departmental Chair, Director (if applicable), and Dean.
- Submissions will not be accepted without both letters, where applicable.
External Letters of Endorsement
- No more than three external letters of recommendation from established scholars with a direct relationship or knowledge to the nominee are allowed. The external letters of recommendation must have been written no earlier than 24 months prior to the application deadline, as verified by the dates that appear on them (which are required).
- These letters must include a statement on the qualifications of the letter authors, as well as a brief 2 page CV from the letter authors.
- The nominee's vitae should be current, concise, and complete
- If extensive lists or photos of projects are vital, the nominee should set up a web link to this data and reference it at the end of the vitae.
A list of FSU graduate student advisees (present and former)
A list of external contract and grant awards (with dates and amounts)
A list of invited talks