- Council on Research and Creativity (CRC) Grant Programs
- Arts & Humanities Program Enhancement Grants (AHPEG)
- Committee on Faculty Research Support (COFRS) Award
- Equipment and Infrastructure Enhancement Grant (EIEG) Program
- First Year Assistant Professor (FYAP) Award
- Funding Agency Travel (FAT) Awards
- Multidisciplinary Support Program (MDS)
- Planning Grant Award (PG) (Fall and Spring Competitions)
- Small Grant Program (SGP) (Fall and Spring Competitions)
- FSU Research Foundation GAP program - designed to support enhancements of inventions or other original works to increase the likelihood of successful commercialization.
- Pivot - funding connected
- Foundation Directory - The FSU Foundation provides access to this database to the FSU Community. The Foundation Center profiles nearly 10,000 grant makers and provides details on funders who grant scholarships, fellowships, grants, and a wide range of financial support to individuals. Profiles include application information, giving programs and limitations, and financial data.
- Grants.gov - Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants
- FSU College of Education Funding Opportunities Database
Grants.gov provides an e-mail notification service for upcoming grants. You can select alerts to be sent to you by category of funding activity, by funding type, by eligible applicants or by agency. Alerts are sent as soon as an opportunity is posted to grants.gov that fits your request.
- National Science Foundation
The National Science Foundation's email alerts service provides access to funding opportunities, publications, discoveries, job postings, and other topics.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guide to Grants and Contracts
The NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts provides the latest information concerning policies and procedures governing the National Institutes of Health, the Table of Contents of the weekly NIH Guide (funding opportunities), and other information of interest to the biomedical/life sciences community. To subscribe to the NIH Guide LISTSERV, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following text in the message body (not the "Subject" line): subscribe NIHTOC-L your name (Example: subscribe NIHTOC-L Beth Hodges)
FedBizOpps.gov lists all federal government contracting opportunities that exceed $25,000, including major solicitations, contract awards, subcontracting opportunities, and other procurement information. This resource is most useful for faculty and staff, although there are some valuable opportunities for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars. Email alerts can be set up by establishing search agents with specific sets of criteria.
The Office of Research provides this outstanding newsletter to all interested FSU faculty, staff and students (login required). The content is relevant to all academic disciplines and all levels of faculty, postdocs, graduate, and/or undergraduate students involved in research.
If you would like this newsletter to be sent to you automatically each month, please contact Beth Hodges and ask to be added to the Research Development and Grant Writing News listserve.
Below are links to Funding Opportunity listings and database maintained by federal agencies.
- Air Force Research
- Army Research Office
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Acquisition Jumpstation
- Federal Register
- Grants.gov (all federal funding opportunities)
- Health & Human Services (HHS) GrantsNet
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- Office of Naval Research
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- National Energy Technology Lab
- Office of Nuclear Energy
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development