The Office of Research Development invites all members of the Florida State research community, and interested partner organizations in the Tallahassee area, to participate in our Collaborative Collisions!
Fall 2021 Events
ORD is actively exploring Collaborative Collision topics for Fall 2021!
ORD is seeking faculty input for our Fall 2021 series and is looking for topics that meet one or more of the below criteria:
- Are there researchers at FSU working on the topic, but they don't necessarily know each other?
- Would our understanding of the topic be advanced by interdisciplinary collaboration?
- Is the topic a significant societal problem that can be addressed by interdisciplinary research?
- Are there numerous external funding opportunities related to the topic?
- Has the topic been featured in a Collaborative Collision within the last three years?
Do you have an idea for a future Collaborative Collision? We want to hear from you!
Strategic Initiatives Manager
FSU Office of Research Development