Nonprofit Networking: FSU/INIE Connect
Your opportunity to connect with local non-profits for partnering and broader impact opportunities.
Public research universities are in a position to both serve and benefit from partnerships with nonprofit organizations serving the local and broader community. Some of the advantages of working with non-profits include the ability to:
- Develop applied and collaborative research projects not otherwise possible.
- Increase funding stream opportunities
- Enhance broader impacts
- Leverage resources to increase cost sharing options
- Address shared needs
- Increase opportunities for students
The Office of Proposal Development is teaming with the Institute for Nonprofit Innovation and Excellence to host, Nonprofit Networking: FSU/INIE Connect, a networking event bringing together FSU faculty members from across campus with local non-profit agencies.
What: Nonprofit Networking: FSU/INIE Connect
When: Thursday, March 26, 2015 Event will run from 3:30p.m. until 6:30 p.m.*
*Faculty and staff may drop in at any time during this time frame to meet with nonprofit organization representatives. We ask that you register so that we can have an idea as to how many people to expect.
Where: FSU Alumni Center, 1030 West Tennessee Street
To register, please click on the registration link above.
For more information about this event, please contact Beth Hodges.
More About INIE
The Institute for Non-profit Innovation and Excellence is a management support organization serving nonprofits and other stakeholder groups in the Tallahassee area. Their mission is to enhance the capacity and leaderships of non-profit organizations through advocacy, education and engagement.
Members of INIE include agencies and organizations such as:
- 2-1-1 Big Bend Inc.
- Alzheimer's Project, Inc.
- American Association of State Troopers
- Between Friends
- Big Bend Cares
- Big Bend Homeless Coalition
- Big Bend Hospice, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Bond Health Clinic
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Big Bend
- Boys Town North Florida
- Brehon Family Services
- Broken Hearts of Florida
- Capital Area Community Action Agency
- Capital Area Healthy Start
- City of Tallahassee
- Community Foundation of North Florida
- Council on Culture and Arts
- Courage Through Cancer Ministries
- Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend
- Florida Disabled Outdoors Association
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum
- Florida Hospital Association
- Foundation for Leon County Schools
- Gadsden Arts, Inc.
- Girls Scouts of the Florida Panhandle
- Good News Outreach
- Goodwill Industries, Big Bend Inc.
- Keep Tallahassee-Leon County Beautiful
- Kids Incorporated of the Big Bend
- Ladies Learning to Lead
- Leadership Tallahassee
- League of Women Voters of Florida Education
- Lee's Place
- Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Legal Services of North Florida
- Lemoyne Center for the Visual Arts
- MAACA, Inc.
- Oasis Center for Girls
- Ounce of Prevention Fund
- PACE Center for Girls
- Sustainable Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
- The Living Harvest
- Turn About, Inc. of Tallahassee
- United Partners for Human Services
- United Way of the Big Bend
- World Youth Ministries
For more about INIE, visit http://www.theinstitutefornonprofits.org