Equip. Prepare. Assist
The Office of Research Development at Florida State University
Equip faculty with the best possible grant resources, Prepare faculty through use of interactive, relevant and effective workshops and programs, and Assist faculty by providing high quality proposal development and consulting services.
To this end, we provide an array of research development services, such as:
- Funding opportunities for faculty and students, including limited submissions
- Special assistance for new junior Faculty
- Boilerplate material including institutional language, as well as information on data management and post-doc mentoring
- Proposal resources aimed at educating and equipping faculty who are new to grant proposal writing
- A database of successful proposals (password protected)
- Training and workshops
- Reviewing Narratives for English as a Second Language (ESL) speakers
- Helping faculty find collaborators
We invite you to contact our office for assistance with your proposal.
ORD BY THE NUMBERS
Collaborative Collision Participants