eSPEAR Certificate Series Overview
This web-based certificate series will introduce you to the various offices within the Office of Research, and the roles and responsibilities of each. You will also be introduced to the fundamentals of research administration, as well as an overview of sponsored projects compliance topics.
The target audience for this certificate series is FSU research administrators. Completing this certificate will benefit anyone who is responsible for the administration of sponsored projects at Florida State University.
The program is currently in development with full completion of the foundational courses below anticipated to be completed in early 2020.
Directions for enrolling in the certificate series:
- Click on the words “Enroll in eSPEAR Certificate Series” to begin.
- On the next screen, if you’re not already logged into OMNI/Canvas, enter your FSU credentials to sign in. Once signed in, click the button “Enroll in eSPEAR.”
- Next, click the button “Go to Course.”
- This takes you to the course landing page. From here, you can view an overview of the modules, look over some helpful information, or get started with the course.
- EDMS Log-In
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Facts Sheet
- Funding Opportunities
- Graduate School
- Limited Submissions
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Proposal Transmittal Form
Sponsored Research Administration
874 Traditions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4166
Ph: (850) 644-5260
Fax: (850) 644-1464