Skip to main content

Manage Your Award

As you move to the management of your award, you will be working with SRA Post Award staff for government awards and the Research Foundation for private awards. While managing your award, make sure to refer to the Compliance website. You can find information and contacts at the Human Subjects Committee (IRB), Animal Care and Use Committee and Environmental Health and Safety pages. Regarding tuition waivers for your students, contact James Beck at the Graduate School. If you need to find participants for your research, contact Kathleen Haughney to have the opportunity advertised on the Office of Research Research and Creative Activity page. When you are ready to close out your award, please refer to the Close Out Awards & Subawards Page on the SRA site.