- Council on Research and Creativity (CRC) Grant Programs
- Arts & Humanities Program Enhancement Grants (AHPEG)
- Committee on Faculty Research Support (COFRS) Award
- Equipment and Infrastructure Enhancement Grant (EIEG) Program
- First Year Assistant Professor (FYAP) Award
- Funding Agency Travel (FAT) Awards
- Multidisciplinary Support Program (MDS)
- Planning Grant Award (PG) (Fall and Spring Competitions)
- Small Grant Program (SGP) (Fall and Spring Competitions)
- FSU Research Foundation GAP program - designed to support enhancements of inventions or other original works to increase the likelihood of successful commercialization.
- Funding Opportunities for New Faculty/Young Investigators
- Funding Opportunities for Artists
- Funding Opportunities for Art Educators
- Funding Opportunities for High Risk, High Reward Research
- Outlook for Federal R&D Investments in High-risk, High-reward Research Programs
- Research Directions at DARPA
- Update on IARPA
- The Case for ARPA-Ed
- Update on ARPA-E Program
- Accelerating the Commercialization of High-risk, High-reward Research
- HSARPA Program at DHS
- High-risk High-reward Research at NIH
- DoD Mechanisms to Assist in Commercializing Discoveries in Academia
- RESTORE Act Funding Resources and Opportunities
- Funding for Ocean Science Research
- Pivot - funding connected
- Foundation Center - The FSU Foundation provides access to this database to the FSU Community. The Foundation Center profiles nearly 10,000 grant makers and provides details on funders who grant scholarships, fellowships, grants, and a wide range of financial support to individuals. Profiles include application information, giving programs and limitations, and financial data.
- Grants.gov - Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants
- FSU College of Education Funding Opportunities Database
Grants.gov provides an e-mail notification service for upcoming grants. You can select alerts to be sent to you by category of funding activity, by funding type, by eligible applicants or by agency. Alerts are sent as soon as an opportunity is posted to grants.gov that fits your request.
- National Science Foundation
The National Science Foundation's email alerts service provides access to funding opportunities, publications, discoveries, job postings, and other topics.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guide to Grants and Contracts
The NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts provides the latest information concerning policies and procedures governing the National Institutes of Health, the Table of Contents of the weekly NIH Guide (funding opportunities), and other information of interest to the biomedical/life sciences community. To subscribe to the NIH Guide LISTSERV, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following text in the message body (not the "Subject" line): subscribe NIHTOC-L your name (Example: subscribe NIHTOC-L Beth Hodges)
FedBizOpps.gov lists all federal government contracting opportunities that exceed $25,000, including major solicitations, contract awards, subcontracting opportunities, and other procurement information. This resource is most useful for faculty and staff, although there are some valuable opportunities for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars. Email alerts can be set up by establishing search agents with specific sets of criteria.
The Office of Research provides this outstanding newsletter to all interested FSU faculty, staff and students (login required). The content is relevant to all academic disciplines and all levels of faculty, postdocs, graduate, and/or undergraduate students involved in research.
If you would like this newsletter to be sent to you automatically each month, please contact Beth Hodges and ask to be added to the Research Development and Grant Writing News listserve.
The FSU Office of Research provides a monthly newsletter which contains information about funding, as well as changes to policies, upcoming trainings and other information pertinent to the FSU research community.
Below are links to Funding Opportunity listings and database maintained by federal agencies.
- Air Force Research
- Army Research Office
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Acquisition Jumpstation
- Federal Register
- Grants.gov (all federal funding opportunities)
- Health & Human Services (HHS) GrantsNet
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- Office of Naval Research
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- National Energy Technology Lab
- Office of Nuclear Energy
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This site, hosted by the Office of Faculty Development and Advancement, contains a searchable CV Database. By logging in, FSU Faculty and Staff members can perform keyword searches to find other faculty on campus for collaborative research purposes.
In Limited Submission Programs, the sponsor restricts the number of applications or proposals a campus can submit to the agency. The guidelines for these programs require institutions to screen pre-proposals or nominations to determine which applications will be submitted for competition. Generally, institutions are allowed to submit one or two proposals or nominations to the sponsor.
To view FSU’s limited submission site, please visit http://www.research.fsu.edu/limitedsubmission/.
- Facts Sheet
- Graduate School
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Limited Submissions
- EDMS Log-In
Sponsored Research Administration
874 Traditions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4166
Ph: (850) 644-5260
Fax: (850) 644-1464