9/9/15 - The Facts Sheet has been revised. The following sections have been updated:
- Sponsor Salary Limitations – updated NIH salary cap
- Escalation Factors for Proposal Budgets – updated suggested escalation factor
- Health Insurance Subsidy for Graduate Assistants – current rates
- Graduate Tuition Waivers – current and suggested future rates
- Indirect Cost Rates – addition of “participant support costs” under MTDC
- Organizational Demographics – Business Official updated for the FSU Research Foundation
- Sponsored Research Key Websites – the Staff Assignment Information link has been updated
Additionally, the section “Alias Email Addresses” has been removed, since the following e-mail address is now used for all sponsors: SRA-Pre@fsu.edu.
- 9/8/15 - Click here for information on SRA's Sponsored Projects Education and Resources (SPEAR) workshop, a new cradle to grave workshop following the life cycle of a sponsored project.
- 8/31/15 - The SRA Staff Assignment Sheet has been updated.
- 8/20/15 - The Office of Research Report Card has been updated with the FY15 Annual Awards and Comparisons Reports and the FY11 - FY15 Five Year Comparisons Data.
- 8/6/15 - Subrecipient or Contractor Determination Guide was updated.
- 7/13/15 - Subrecipient Monitoring Procedures have been published.
- 7/13/15 - Advance Request Form was updated.
- 6/23/15 - Please follow this link to view a notice from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) regarding contact with reviewers during the peer review process.