Collaborative Collisions are interdisciplinary networking events for Florida State University researchers. Hosted by the Office of Proposal Development, Collaborative Collisions allow researchers from all Colleges, Departments, and Centers to come together to discuss possible collaborations surrounding a defined topics. The goal of Collaborative Collision events is to foster interdisciplinary collaborations by providing an atmosphere to discuss researcher’s expertise, potential contributions to a research team, and partnerships to enhance their own research.
Below are links to information from our Collision events. Please use these to connect with your colleagues.
- Collaborative Collision: Health (Spring, 2016)
- Collaborative Collision: Environment (Fall, 2017)
- Participants, their expertise and contact information
- Posters presented at the event
- Collaborative Collision: Smart Cities (Spring, 2018)
- Collaborative Collision: Education, Justice and Health Related Challenges Facing Underserved Populations - Joint venture with the FSU College of Education (coming soon)
- Collaborative Collisions: Mental Health (coming late spring, 2018)