SRA is here to help you manage the administrative and financial aspects of your award. Please see below for more information on common requests handled by pre-award. If you’d like more information, please contact us.
Once an award is executed, SRA Post-Award has central oversight responsibilities to ensure funds are spent in accordance with the applicable regulations, terms and conditions of the award, as well as University policies and procedures. Our department handles all billing and submission of financial reports. Other functions we are responsible for include financial monitoring of subrecipients, review and approval of subrecipient invoices, managing accounts receivable and sponsor payments, responding to internal and external audits, completing the Facilities & Administrative rate proposal, managing the fund for indirect cost recoveries, and institutional wide research reporting.
The following topics should help provide guidance on relevant sponsored research tasks related to managing contracts and grants. Please contact your Accounting Coordinator with any outstanding questions or concerns.
- SRA Post-Award Terminology
- Roles and Responsibilities of Award Management
- Sponsored Regulations and Allowable Expenses
- Research Terms and Conditions
- Reporting Requirements
- Managing Personnel Costs and Effort and Commitments
- Managing Non-Personnel Costs
- Monitoring Project Budgets - Rebudgeting
- Monthly Reconciliation and Review
- Account Receivable Management
- Cost Transfers
- No-Cost Time Extensions
- PI Transfer/Relinquishment of Award to Another Institution
- Cost Sharing
- Useful Queries
- Facts Sheet
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Limited Submissions
- EDMS Log-In