Sponsored Research Administration (SRA), a unit under the purview of the Vice President for Research, is responsible for pre- and post-award functions of the university for awards with U.S. public funding (federal, state, and local governments) and U.S. public funding that is flowed through private organizations.
- 05/15/2018 - Guidance on Letters of Intent, Concept Papers, and White Papers
- 04/17/2018 - Procedures for Award Notifications and Approvals
- 03/19/2018 - Policy for the Use of Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- 02/02/2018 - Sponsored Research Administration email address to request sponsored research queries and reports
- 01/22/2018 - Impact of Federal Government Shutdown on Federally Funded Projects
- 01/19/2018 - Clinical Trial Definition Expanded to Include Behavioral Studies (effective 01/25/2018)
- 01/19/2018 - The Pre-Award Staff Assignment Sheet has been updated and posted to SRA's website under Staff Assignments (effective 01/22/2018).
- 10/12/2017 - The SRA Facts Sheet has been updated since the University has increased the Health Insurance Subsidy Benefit for Graduate Assistants with a qualifying appointment by $82 for domestic students and $95 for international students.
- 09/20/2017 - The new Cost Share Commitment Form has been posted to SRA's website under Forms.
- Facts Sheet
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Limited Submissions
- EDMS Log-In