Sponsored Research Administration (SRA), a unit under the purview of the Vice President for Research, is responsible for pre- and post-award functions of the university for awards with U.S. public funding (federal, state, and local governments) and U.S. public funding that is flowed through private organizations.
- 08/24/2018 - 2018-2019 Graduate Assistant Stipend Increases and Contract Administration. Also, our Facts Sheet has been updated with in regards to this memo.
- 08/01/2018 –The OVPR issued a memo regarding updates to the Fixed Price Residual Funds Policy (7A-11) and request form. Please see the updated FAQ’s for additional information.
- 07/25/2018 - The Facts Sheet has been updated.
- 07/09/2018 - The F&A Rate Agreement has been updated.
- 06/15/2018 - The Post-Award Staff Assignment Sheet has been updated and posted to SRA's website under Staff Assignments.
- 06/08/2018 - The Proposal Transmittal Form (Word) has been updated under Forms.
- 06/06/2018 - The Request for New Subcontract or Amendment to Existing Subcontract form has been updated under Forms.
- 05/23/2018 - The Proposal Transmittal Form (Fillable PDF) has been updated under Forms.
- 05/15/2018 - Guidance on Letters of Intent, Concept Papers, and White Papers
- 04/17/2018 - Procedures for Award Notifications and Approvals
- 03/19/2018 - Policy for the Use of Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- 02/02/2018 - Sponsored Research Administration email address to request sponsored research queries and reports
- 01/22/2018 - Impact of Federal Government Shutdown on Federally Funded Projects
- 01/19/2018 - Clinical Trial Definition Expanded to Include Behavioral Studies (effective 01/25/2018)
- 01/19/2018 - The Pre-Award Staff Assignment Sheet has been updated and posted to SRA's website under Staff Assignments (effective 01/22/2018).
- 10/12/2017 - The SRA Facts Sheet has been updated since the University has increased the Health Insurance Subsidy Benefit for Graduate Assistants with a qualifying appointment by $82 for domestic students and $95 for international students.
- 09/20/2017 - The new Cost Share Commitment Form has been posted under Forms.
- Facts Sheet
- Graduate School
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Limited Submissions
- EDMS Log-In
Sponsored Research Administration
874 Traditions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4166
Ph: (850) 644-5260
Fax: (850) 644-1464