Sponsored Research Administration (SRA), a unit under the purview of the Vice President for Research, is responsible for pre- and post-award functions of the university for awards with U.S. public funding (federal, state, and local governments) and U.S. public funding that is flowed through private organizations.
- 8/16/17 - The Pre-Award Staff Assignment Sheet and Post-Award Staff Assignment Sheet have been updated and posted to SRA's website under Staff Assignments.
- 6/27/17 - The new F&A Rate Agreement has been posted to SRA's website.
- 6/2/17 - Please see the attached memo from Vice President for Research Gary Ostrander regarding new indirect cost rates effective July 1, 2017.
- Facts Sheet
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Limited Submissions
- EDMS Log-In