Sponsored Research Administration (SRA), a unit under the purview of the Vice President for Research, is responsible for pre- and post-award functions of the university for awards with U.S. public funding (federal, state, and local governments) and U.S. public funding that is flowed through private organizations.
- 2/2/18 - Sponsored Research Administration email address to request sponsored research queries and reports
- 1/22/18 - Impact of Federal Government Shutdown on Federally Funded Projects
- 1/19/18 - Clinical Trial Definition Expanded to Include Behavioral Studies (effective 1/25/18)
- 1/19/18 - The Pre-Award Staff Assignment Sheet has been updated and posted to SRA's website under Staff Assignments (effective 1/22/18).
- 10/12/17 - The SRA Facts Sheet has been updated since the University has increased the Health Insurance Subsidy Benefit for Graduate Assistants with a qualifying appointment by $82 for domestic students and $95 for international students. Please see the Facts Sheet for further information.
- 9/20/17 - The new Cost Share Commitment Form has been posted to SRA's website under Forms.
- Facts Sheet
- F&A Rate Agreement
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- Proposal Submission Policy
- Limited Submissions
- EDMS Log-In