The Mission of the Office for Human Subjects Protection (OHSP) & FSU Institutional Review Board (IRB) is to protect the rights and welfare of human subjects by adherence to applicable ethical principles and laws.
- Operating Status: OPEN during business hours. RAMP IRB is online (outages noted on log-in).
- Winter Break closure.
- Need answers 24/7? See our FAQs and how-to tutorials for preparing your IRB submissions.
- Register for our virtual IRB office hours, every Wednesday between 10-11AM ET (more details).
- Students: Check resources and our if your study requires IRB Review algorithm.
- Funding applications, awards and human research? See our Grants Applications guidance.
- TMH involved in your study? Get IRB information and instructions here.
- IRB Metrics: Turn-around data available here (scroll to Metrics).
Click on a panel below for some brief overviews. Use the links to the left for more detailed information and resources.