The Mission of the Office for Human Subjects Protection (OHSP) & FSU Institutional Review Board (IRB) is to protect the rights and welfare of human subjects by adherence to applicable ethical principles and laws.
- Operating Status: OPEN in-person & remotely; the RAMP IRB system is online (outages noted upon log-in). Check our Fall & Winter holiday schedule
- FAQS: Need answers quickly 24/7? Refer to our FAQs
- Tutorials: Learn to navigate RAMP IRB and prepare your submissions with brief how-to video tutorials
- Student-led Research: Check out our resources and Does Your Student-led Activity Require FSU IRB Review?
- IRB Metrics: monthly turn-around data available here (scroll down to Metrics)
- COVID-19: some restrictions in effect--see our COVID-19 & Human Research page
- News: Visit our Communications page (includes information about the new NIH policy on data sharing)
Click on a panel below to learn more about FSU requirements for human research, the FSU IRB or the FSU OHSP:
Contact information for the IRB and OHSP are in the panel above. The garnet ribbon below is information for the FSU Office of Research or FSU generally, and does not include any information for the IRB or OHSP.