The Mission of the Office for Human Subjects Protection (OHSP) & FSU Institutional Review Board (IRB) is to protect the rights and welfare of human subjects by adherence to applicable ethical principles and laws.
- Operating Status: OPEN; RAMP IRB is online (outages noted on log-in)
- FAQS: Need answers 24/7? See our FAQs
- Tutorials: Prepare IRB submissions with brief how-to video tutorials
- Students: Check resources and our algorithm to see if your study requires IRB Review
- Funding applications and human research? See our Grants Applications guidance
- IRB Metrics: Turn-around data available here (scroll to Metrics)
Click on a panel below for brief overviews about IRB requirements, the IRB and OHSP. Use the left navigation panel to find detailed information, instructions and resources.
Contact information for the IRB and OHSP are in the panel above. The garnet ribbon below is information for the FSU Office of Research or FSU generally, and does not include any information for the IRB or OHSP.