The Mission of the Office for Human Subjects Protection (OHSP) & FSU Institutional Review Board (IRB) is to protect the rights and welfare of human subjects by adherence to applicable ethical principles and laws.
- Operating Status: OPEN in-person & remotely
- The RAMP IRB system is online (outages noted on log-in); upcoming upgrades
- FAQS: Need answers 24/7? See our FAQs
- Tutorials: Prepare your IRB submissions with brief how-to video tutorials
- Students: Check resources and our algorithm to see if your study requires IRB Review
- IRB Metrics: Turn-around data available here (scroll to Metrics)
- COVID-19: go to COVID-19 & Human Research for limits in effect
- News: Visit our Communications page
Click on a panel below to learn more about human research review requirements:
Contact information for the IRB and OHSP are in the panel above. The garnet ribbon below is information for the FSU Office of Research or FSU generally, and does not include any information for the IRB or OHSP.