Key Investigator Resources
- Visit Decision Trees about what requires IRB review (scroll to "What activities require IRB review?" and click on the engagement algorithm)
- Requests about IRB review require a RAMP IRB submission. See RAMP IRB-related FAQ #1
- New to RAMP IRB? Our tutorials last just a few minutes each
- Visit Review Pathways to see HOW a study may be reviewed then go to meeting dates & deadlines
- Applying for/received funding? Go to our related guidance
- International research? See FAQ #12 under Specific Questions
- Student: Check out our Student-led Activities page
At the panels below are brief annotations about and links to other key resources; links are also provided on the left.
Contact information for the IRB and OHSP are in the panel above. The garnet ribbon below is information for the FSU Office of Research or FSU generally, and does not include any information for the IRB or OHSP.